Rainoil Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This Rainoil Limited job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Rainoil Limited is an integrated downstream company and a prominent player in the Nigerian oil and gas industry. The Rainoil Group comprises business operations that span across the downstream value chain: Retail Sales, Bulk Storage, Logistics and Shipping Petroleum Product Storage, Haulage/Distribution, and Retail Sales. Our primary products include Petrol (PMS), Diesel (AGO) and Kerosene (DPK). Join Rainoil Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Rainoil Limited Recruitment is to fill the following position below:
Job Title: Account Executive
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Account Executive is responsible for preparing financial reports and maintaining all records relating to assets, liabilities, revenue, and expenditure, payments, verifying accounts payable and receivable, and other financial activities.
Also Apply for: United Bank for Africa Plc Recruitment (31 Positions)
Duties & Responsibilities
- Handles all general accounting tasks, including reconciling and maintaining balance sheet accounts and general ledger administration (by updating the accounting application with transactions as they occur), preparing journal entries, preparing monthly closing and financial reports, and bank reconciliation.
- Validation of transactions and verification of their impact on the accounts
- Ensure timely and accurate periodic closure of accounts (monthly/yearly), and submission of reports to the Finance Manager as per reporting timelines.
- Ensure accounts receivable and payable activities (especially with depots and commercial sales) are performed accurately and timely.
- Documents and updates record of all fixed assets to ensure assets are correctly valued accounted for, and safeguarded
- Computes direct expenses as well as proper booking of all expenses
- Identify and resolve invoicing issues, accounting discrepancies, and other financial-related issues.
- Prepare and coordinate Financial Audit.
- Ensure timely and effective follow-up of all audit observations and recommendations.
- Computes and remits various deductibles e.g., Pension funds, PAYE
- Prepares periodic financial reports and other financial documents as required
- Proper and complete documentation and filing/storing for easy retrieval of all accounting-related documents.
- Evaluating internal control systems and providing necessary suggestions
- Perform other duties as required by the Head, financial accounts, and the Direct Supervisor.
Also Apply for: Greengates Group Limited Recruitment (3 Positions)
- Completion of Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or any related discipline( minimum of 2:1)
- Relevant professional certification e.g. Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN), Association of Certified and Chartered Accountants (ACCA) is an advantage
- Minimum of 1 year work experience in the Finance/ Treasury/ Accounts function in a similar organization.
Application Closing Date
27th July, 2022.
Also Apply for: Garmspot Nigeria Limited Recruitment (5 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Pinterest using the buttons below. Thank you