Apply for the ongoing Access Partnership Job Recruitment 2022 via our latest job vacancies & employment portal. This Access Partnership job opening is available to all qualified candidates.
Access Partnership is the world’s leading tech policy consultancy. We enable consumer access to technology and lead countries to Fair Tech. To do this, we create the environment that allows governments to adopt technologies effectively and responsibly by analysing global trends for the risks and opportunities they create for technology businesses and users of technology, identifying strategies to mitigate those risks and driving opportunities to our clients’ advantage. Our firm uniquely mixes public policy and engineering competencies to achieve our goals. We have offices in London, Brussels, Singapore, Washington, Abu Dhabi, and Johannesburg—and are growing.
Job Title: Analyst
Location: London, United Kingdom
Experience: Early Career / Mid Career
Access Partnership seeks an intellectually curious and articulate Analyst to focus on the Middle East within our Policy Implementation Pillar. We support our clients’ business and public policy interests on the cutting edge of technology decision-making worldwide. Given the fast pace, constant evolution, and high-profile political focus on technology policy, we seek dynamic, flexible, intelligent individuals ready to address new challenges.
The Middle East Team
We support clients from a wide range of sectors, including cloud, hardware, telecoms, space and satellite, aeronautical, healthcare, and financial services. We advocate for client objectives and advise on regulatory and policy developments and market entry by engaging with national and international stakeholders in the Middle East.
We are looking for a talented, innovative, and inquisitive individual to work with us on planning, leading, and developing advocacy campaigns for companies, institutions, and for regulators regionally and globally.
The successful candidate will join the team in London with frequent travel to Dubai/Abu Dhabi.
What you can expect to be doing:
- Represent clients in meetings with national governments and regional organizations
- Draft high-quality memoranda, presentations and thought leadership materials on short timelines
- Direct, develop and contribute to research, position papers and policy briefs, presentations, and other activities (including but not limited to press releases, proposals, project reports, opinion editorials and short articles) to provide analysis and critical thinking on a range of digital economy issues and policy developments relating to the Middle East region
- Plan, develop, and execute client events including local and regional forums, policy roundtables, workshops and other events hosted jointly with third party organisations, including the development of agendas, scheduling of meetings, preparation of presentations, and management of event logistics
- Actively monitor and advise on key policy and regulatory matters within the Middle East region
- Liaise and work closely with external stakeholders, including providing advice, management of projects and requests, and relationship development and engagement
- Support GCC and LAS level initiatives and other regional strategic initiatives
- Support global advocacy campaigns at international intergovernmental organizations, including the International Telecommunication Union (ITU).
What you will bring:
- Degree in Public Policy, International Relations, Social Science or a related discipline
- 2-4 years of experience in public policy, government, tech industry, research consulting etc.
- Strong understanding of the digital economy, political and regulatory landscape in the Middle East, with direct on the ground experience in the United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, State of Qatar, Egypt, Jordan, or other Middle Eastern countries, and/or direct experience with the Gulf Cooperation Council and/or League of Arab States and associated agencies
- Exceptional written communications skills (in English), including ability to synthesize and clearly explain policy and regulatory issues and other complex issues for different audiences
- Professional knowledge and use of Arabic is an advantage
Also see: MDOTM Job Recruitment – United Kingdom
- Experience with international intergovernmental organizations, including the United Nations, International Telecommunications Union, OECD, World Bank or International Monetary Fund.
- Strong research skills, including ability to use a range of sources to support positions
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal communications skills, and excellent stakeholder- management skills with an ability to establish effective working relationships at all levels, both internally and externally
- Comfortable working independently in a low-structure environment, and is self- motivated and takes pride in doing an excellent job
- Demonstrated experience working collaboratively across teams to ensure objectives are met, alignment across projects, and sharing of knowledge
- Project management experience, with a strong sense of discipline, responsibility, and accountability
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Pinterest using the buttons below. Thank you