Access Bank Plc recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates.This job vacancy in Nigeria is open to all qualified candidates.
Access Bank plc is a Nigerian multinational commercial bank, owned by Access Bank Group. The bank has been licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), the national banking regulator. Access Bank is presently one of the five biggest banks in Nigeria as regards to assets, loans, deposits and branch network. The merger of Access Bank and Diamond Bank on 1 April 2019 has made Access Bank the largest bank in Africa. Join Access Bank Plc careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Access Bank Plc Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Title: Entry Level Tech Recruitment
Job Type: Full time
Also Apply for: Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment (10 Positions)
- Are you Unapologetically African?
- Are you passionate about changing Africa’s narrative through Technology?
- Do you want to kickstart a career in Programming, Data Science, Digital Marketing, Business Analytics, Networking or Cybersecurity?
Then this opportunity might just be right for you!
- Access Bank’s technology teams take on the continent’s biggest financial and data challenges for our over 40 million customers, building the platforms and partnerships that affect millions of people every day.
- Customers are at the forefront of everything we do and ensuring customer’s concerns are addressed is vital to the success of the Bank. We are driving change to be the World’s most respected African Bank
- We are seeking exceptional young Africans to join us on our journey to becoming Africa’s Gateway to the World.
Also Apply for: First Bank of Nigeria Limited Recruitment (14 Positions)
- STEM & Economics Graduates with a minimum of Second-Class Lower from a fully accredited university looking to begin a career in Tech
- Demonstrable use of effective problem-solving skills
- Love for working as part of a team
- Young Africans interested in learning tech-forward skills to kick-start careers in the banking industry are empowered by providing them with hands-on learning opportunities in fields such as Programming, Data Science, Digital Marketing, Business Analytics, Networking or Cybersecurity to develop mastery of highly sought-after tech skills.
Application Closing Date
14th September, 2022.
Also Apply for: United Bank for Africa Plc Recruitment (8 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online