Talku Talku Recruitment portal is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This Talku Talku jobs in Nigeria open to all qualified candidates.
Talku Talku is a content creation company with focus on Creative Storytelling that leverage the power of digital media technology to immerse our audience in the crux of the narrative while opening channels for thoughts, resonance and call-to-action. We present our stories using WORDS, SOUNDS, STILL & MOTION GRAPHICS, CREATIVE EVENTS AND ENGINEERING SOCIAL DISCUSS. As a team, our mission is to help brands shape their narrative and deliver compelling stories – leveraging the power of digital media technology – that drives desired outcomes. Join Talku Talku careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Talku Talku Recruitment 2021 is to fill the position of:
Job Title: Creative Director
Job Description for this Talku Talku Recruitment
- We are looking for a creative executive who will participate in the ideation of contents, content research & creation, post production as well as marketing and creative consultancy.
Responsibilities for this Talku Talku Recruitment
- Writing marketing copy to promote the services offered by Talku Talku
- Preparing structured drafts and writing reports on project performances.
- Research on relevant industry-related topics that can drive website traffic.
- Working on presentation slides for internal and external business meetings.
- Working alongside the marketing and production teams to create illustration(s) that fits well with articles.
- Conducting simple keyword research and using SEO guidelines to increase website traffic.
- Promotion of Talku Talku contents on all social media platforms.
- Solid understanding of the commercial aspects of Talku Talku.
- Identify audience needs and gaps in our content and recommend new direction.
Requirements for this Talku Talku Recruitment
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills as well as the ability to inspire the creative team to give their best.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as presentation skills in order to make outstanding pitches.
- Must be well versed with blogging and content management.
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems i.e WordPress
- Time management and organization skills.
- Must possess the ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Must be proactive and also a team player.
- Strong decision-making ability and attention to details are required
- Knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, Power Point/Keynote, Outlook and Adobe Acrobat Pro.
Application Closing Date for this Talku Talku Recruitment
12th November, 2021.
Also see: Jumia Nigeria Recruitment (27 Positions)
Method of Application for this Talku Talku Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
If you think this post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter or WhatsApp using the buttons below. Thank you
>>Click here to APPLY FOR THE LATEST JOB VACANCY IN NIGERIA